For over two decades, MAXimprint has been building great, user-friendly, websites for churches, networks, ministries, non-profits, and businesses.
DO YOU NEED WEBSITE HELP?
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP!
Please contact Jonathan & Melissa via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a custom quote.
- Website Design — Starting at $1000
- E-commerce Shop — Starting at $1500
- Logo & Branding — Starting at $1000
- Content Transfer — Events, Forms, etc.
- Limited Budgets — Need-Based Help
- Ongoing Retainer — Reduced Rate
We offer four easy-to-use, website solutions: Church Plant Media (for church and ministry), Squarespace (for nonprofit and business), Shopify (for e-commerce), as well as Google Sites (for limited budgets). Every website we build comes with unlimited pages, blogs, media, and excellent Help Centers for support.
- Church Plant Media = $50 per month
- Squarespace = $16–$54 per month
- Shopify = $29–$299 per month
- Google Sites = $6 per month
Starting at $1000 + monthly
Do you need help designing your website? After we install your staging site, we will add your logo and get everything designed on the HOMEPAGE (photos, text, and links) and an ABOUT page to get you started. If you plan to build additional pages, we will set up the navigation and blank subpages. We also provide 2 HOURS of PRO COACHING to help your team understand how to fully manage and update everything on the website.
- Additional Pages = $300 each
- Average Total Cost = $1900–$4900
- Average Build Time = 1–3 months
Rates include free stock photos. Additional cost for purchased videos.
Starting at $1500 + monthly
Do you need an online shop to sell products or services? After we install your staging site, we will set up your theme with your logo and a professional HOMEPAGE (photos, text, and links), an ABOUT page, plus a fully functional STORE. We develop a catalog page with 2 PRODUCTS to get you started. And we provide 2 HOURS of PRO COACHING to help your team add the checkout terms, email notifications, receipts, shipping, and store testing.
- Additional Pages = $300 each
- Additional Products = $100 each
- Average Total Cost = $1500–$4500
- Average Build Time = 1–3 months
Product photos provided by the client. Additional cost for product photography.
LOGO & BRANDING
Starting at $1000 + printing
Bring our over 25 years of graphic design experience to bear on your brand. Logo projects provide 5–10 concepts, 3 rounds of revisions, and print-ready file formats. Business cards, other layouts, and printing needs are all billed at an additional cost.
Do you need a more cost-effective solution?
We recommend 99designs for all branding needs.
If you have a website on another content management system, and you need help moving your content over to your new website, we are happy to help. The following prices can be multiplied to the number of events, sermons, podcasts, or blog posts that you need us to transfer.
- Events, Media, Blog Posts = $10 each*
- Contact or Donation Form = $100 each**
*Rate includes sorting options plus files.
**Rate includes embedding form on page.
DO YOU HAVE A LIMITED BUDGET?
WE MAY BE ABLE TO OFFER A NEED-BASED DISCOUNT.
Although we are currently unable to offer our website services for free, we can usually work within limited budgets of any shape or size. So if our pricing is more than your organization can afford, please contact us and let us know more about your needs and your budget.
DO YOU NEED A RETAINER?
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP WITH A REDUCED RATE.
MAXimprint provides a discount for multi-month retainers (minimum $250 per month for 1 hour per week, with an initial 3 month commitment). Our double-decades of experience are available to serve all of your SEO, content, publishing, branding, ministry, or business needs.
Read what ministry leaders and business owners are saying about us. If you have any questions, please contact Jon Maxim by emailing email@example.com or by calling 607-654-8022.
EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES
The following websites were all designed by Jon & Melissa Maxim, our Content Specialists. They have over 20 years of experience building great websites for gospel ministry.
- Impulse - www.coppermooncoffee.com - Copper Moon Coffee: IN
- Impulse - www.manateecoffee.com - Manatee Gourmet Coffee: FL
- Impulse - www.hardcorecoffee.com - Hardcore Coffee (Amazon)
- Clarkson - www.anglicanism.info - Center for Reformation Anglicanism: TX
- Five - www.piratechristian.com - Pirate Christian Radio: ND
- Ready - www.tullian.net - Tullian Tchividjian: FL
CHURCH PLANT MEDIA
- Apostle - www.churchplant.com - ChurchPlant.com: TX
- Augustine - www.aalcfoundation.org - AALC Foundation: IN
- Damascus - www.paramountchurch.com - Paramount Church: FL
- Damascus - www.thesanctuaryfl.org - The Sanctuary: FL
- Disciple - www.always-forward.com - Always Forward: NC
- Disciple - www.pastorerick.org - Pastor Erick Sorensen: NJ
- Ephesus - www.prolifeprocessing.com - Pro-Life Processing: CA
- Galatian - www.nextgenanglican.com - Next Generation Leadership Initiative
- Parable - www.crosswaybible.org - CrossWay Bible Church: MO
- Parable - www.hillsidelbc.org - Hillside Lutheran Brethren Church: NJ
- Titus - www.danielemeryprice.com - Daniel Emery Price: AR
- Vision - www.danlietha.com - Dan Lietha: KY
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
The following testimonials are from a few dear friends who have benefited from our services.
I have had the pleasure of working alongside Jon Maxim for over a decade. Jon brings big-picture thinking, attention-to-detail, strategic observations, and an untiring work ethic to every project he works on. He is a godly man who trusts in the finished work of Jesus Christ for his salvation and identity. He works from that reality—every single thing he does is done with excellence. He has helped me refine both the mission and operations of my website company, and he has been involved in many key decisions which have contributed to the overall growth of the business and increased the satisfaction of our many Gospel Partners around the world. I have trusted him with many things (both professionally and personally) and will continue to do so. He is a diamond in the rough and is able to serve equally well in both ministry and business contexts.
Founder + Owner | Church Plant Media
The AALC has continually been blessed by Jon Maxim. His skillful craftsmanship, surprising creativity, and attentive service are wonderful. His work is both creative and inviting; and his exemplary Christian character, behavior, and humble attitude are priceless! Jonathan is a gift from God to us and to the Church catholic.